Trade Show Graphics
The trade show, flag and banner industry has come alive in the age of digital printing
Sublimation printing holds several benefits for the trade show graphic industry:
- Large images can be displayed with crisp and vibrant colors.
- Sublimation is a dry print method, so when the printing project is completed, the fabric can be immediately handled. This is a benefit for large trade show displays because there is less mess and clean up when handling larger items.
- Durability is the greatest advantage of sublimation printing. The sublimated graphic cannot be broken, cracked or scratched. This means that the fabric can be rolled or folded into whatever desired shape and shipped.
- The graphic can be washed in gentle cycle and even cleaned with a carpet cleaner.
- Photographic images are produced onto trade show graphics because of the unlimited colors, blends, shapes and shadows sublimation printing allows.
- The graphics absorb light rather than create a glare as traditional photography or prints on paper and vinyl. The image has a greater impact on the viewer, especially with the greater color range.
- It can be used with back light for added visibility.
- Flags and banners are created at a greater speed and with a bigger variety of images. The disperse dye inks allow for a greater range of colors, blends and images.
- Flags and banners can be printed with both transfer inks as well as direct print inks.
- J-Teck’s own, J-Print HF direct print ink has greater UV resistance and was especially designed for optimal outdoor use.
- J-Teck offers a solution for double sided images on flags and banners- EPS. It is a special carrier designed for double sided images.
- An image can be printed on one side but seen on both the front and back. EPS acts as a lubricant so that the dyes have an easy pass through. EPS has a strong durability that can withstand any outdoor test.