With what types of printers and paper are J-Teck inks compatible?
- J-Teck inks work with Epson Piezo print head technology. Major printer brands with this technology include Epson, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, and D.Gen.
- Increased velocity print heads with even greater precision have been developed in recent years by Epson. J-Teck inks are also compatible with these newer print heads.
- High volume print heads made by Ricoh and Kyocera are compatible with J-Teck inks.
- As the printers advance to accommodate faster, larger production, our inks advance to meet the demands of these printers.
- Any coated sublimation paper can be used with J-Teck inks. This includes the “Tacky” coated paper. Tacky paper is slightly coated with an adhesive to eliminate any movement between the paper and textile during the transfer. Depending on the paper, printer, textile and environment, a particular paper brand will be better suited for the job than another.
- J-Teck inks are tested with all major brand printers and papers to offer unbiased commentary to our customers. There are no financial incentives as we recommend the right printer or paper for our inks to see optimal image results.